It is 2012 and IBM's QSYSINC members still suck. What is going on here!
- They still use B (binary) fields.
- They declare named constants with the same name as the API name.
- They use UNqualified Data Structures.
- They use Subfield names that remind me of System/34 limitations.
- They do not initialize the data structures.
- Prototypes for the actual APIs are virtually non-existent.
New Rule: Nothing new ships until the APIs are prototyped in all languages and the corresponding supporting data structure are correctly prototyped and tested.