I've updated the FTPFILE CL command. The new code is available on the RPG Report page here where the command was originally featured. Here's the fixes/updates:
- Local Member name is now correctly processed.
- Save Files are automatically detected.
- Source Files are transmitted with *TEXT/ASCII instead of Binary.
- A new MODE(*AUTO) option automatically selects the "correct" transfer mode of BINARY or ASCII. This is also the default.
- IFS File names may be transferred.
- And, in case you missed it, you can send or receive files with FTPFILE vs. the original FTPSNDFILE command which could only send files.
Here's the link again.